Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Historic ELCO articles

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
We have now finished importing the every message from the ELCO mailing list (Thanks to Julian Voelcker for the archive!). Included is the very first email sent by Julian titled "Is there anybody out there" (To the sound of Pink Floyd? :mrgreen: )

The archive is here http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=57 for your perusal.
With time, we will intergrate it with the list so as people use and reply to the lists, it will add it to the forum.

Please note that this is a read-only forum. You cannot reply to any threads, not historic nor recently added ones. If you want to ask / discuss / comment on one, start a new thread in the relevant section and put in the URL to the historic one. You're more than welcome to do this. There is a goldmine of knowledge there dating bact to 2004!

Some notes:
I've done my best to ensure the import is as clean as possible. If you spot anything that is glaringly wrong, please PM me with the link and brief explanation.
There are some with post dates of 1970. I know about these and looking at getting them fixed up ASAP.
All users are "ghost" users. That is, they don't really exist and you cannot PM them, email them or interact with them in any way. They all have the suffic "(ELCO)" after their name.

Read, enjoy, comment.

ok, after a small hitch (Thanks to Rob for the warning!) it should now be fixed and you should be able to see the link now.

Back