Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How good is your 70 Series Air ventilation Flow?

How does your 70 series Air ventilation perform?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Worst!

• I think mine is broken...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasper Kotze

Country Flag
south_africa
Hello Guys,

I would like to know if the 70 series just have bad air Air ventilation flow or is it just my cruiser? Like the air conditioner is really cold and the fan speed is blowing "Loudly", on max, but i'm not really feeling a lot of air coming through the vents.

I'll ask again is there something to fix? or is this just the way these cruisers are, I would like your feedback on this, cast your vote.

We're in Tucson, Arizona in the Sonora desert where it gets pretty hot. Our FZJ 70 air flow is good with adequate volume of cold air when the compressor is engaged.

It sounds to me like the flap on the vent above the fan is not opening and closing. I have the ones on my 3, 70 series wired open....

These are right hand drive motor cars...

To check that this is the case, open the glove box take the 6 or 7 screws out and remove the box. You will see the fan underneath...

Usually the cable on the side is either broken or jammed... being a bush mechanic... I just disconnect the cable on the side put in some fencing wire to pull the flap open and wire it open.... a probably rough fix for some but practical for me... replacing the cable is a devil of a job.

I hope that is the simple fix to your problem..

Bungy

Hello Bungy,

Thank you for the feedback! Are you talking about the air circulation flap? It essentially restricts airflow from outside and recirculates air inside the cabin?

That is the only one I know of.

Its the flap at the top of the fan you pull it back towards you then wire it up.... this enables the fan to blow through your vents.... which I assume is what you are after.

Mine is down to 2 speeds. Luckily it's the two fastest! Probably just going to run it as is and get a new fan for when it quits. Airflow seems adequate and you could hang meat in it with the a/c maxed on recirc.:cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back