Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How long have you owned your Cruiser?

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
I thought I had had my present Cruise for about 3/4 years I thought I bought it the first year I went to Croatia, but when looking through some old emails I came across one with a link to a YouTube video of my red Cruiser and a Disco being used as anchor points for a hot air balloon inflation, as you can see it was a windy day and they didn't want to lose the balloon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJipp9pxWZk

I used to collect the old Robertson's Golly badges (still got about 500 different ones) and belonged to a forum of like minded people who would meet up now and then for different events (a bit like us really) anyway back to the point this was filmed in July 2004 so I have had mine for at least 7 years :o I would never have believed it without this evidence.

8 Months this Thursday :D

Coming on two years now.

Sent from TapaTalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
14 years, bought my 95 12v auto in July 97, still got it, 110 000 miles more and still pretty much like like when I got it.

Andy

Since 2004 - with a 11 month "sabbatical" during 2009/10 :thumbup:

5 1/2 years for the 120 and about 1 year for the 90

2 years next week, I know because my insurance is up!

2 years last month, again I know due to ly insurance renewal.

Muxley has been mine for just over two years as well (March '09) & Tonka just over 2½ years (August '08) - I had to look... Seems longer :D

Just checked......134 days, :D and not seen it for the last 87 Days, :( Chomping at the bit for when i'm able to go pick it up again. :dance:

Interesting a lot of us are around the 2 year mark :think:

7th March 2004 at 16:00
so 7 years 19 days and 5 hours (or thereabouts :D )

Just had my seventh successful MOT too today

9 years, this month -

From this:

elsie1-1.jpg

To this:

Image0266.jpg

Regards,

Back