Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How not to do a water crossing

Was working for me earlier but not now. :confusion-confused:

Some speculation here:

"Check bit what crap this guy causes. It happened on this guy's first day of his holiday.

This was at Mbizi the other day. These guys were pumped full brandy and the Owner of the Ranger mistook his pickup for a boat. Fortunately, the guy's wife, who is 5 months pregnant, climbed out of the truck before the episode occurred. The guy very nearly drowned, someone had to kick the rear window in to pull him out.

When the truck was finally pulled from the water, he told everyone that he has 2 Hiluxes at home and he will bring one of them and will show how a Toyota does it!
Apparently he cancelled his insurance because he said you do not need insurance on a Ford ...

When he sobered up later in the day, he started walking around to everyone who helped him and said they should also help pay for the damage.
The guy who pulled his vehicle out - to pay his bumper - and the guy who kicked out his back window (and saved his life) must pay the damage to the window!

I attach 2 other photos. The first one was taken in April 2012. Note where the water level in the pit is. It was already difficult to attempt without a snorkel. Someone got stuck then. Now see where the water level in the second photo is. You can not even see there is a wick. There are no pills for stupidity... Brandy has no brakes."

I still say sabotage coz that truck went down damn near vertical so whats that about 15 or 16 feet deep . I've never seen anybody with a snorkel that big and you would need a second one or an aqualung for the driver to breathe underwater . Second question why is there an obviously well used entry and exit on that run of water ? Do locals launch boats to sail 50 yards then drive around to put it back on trailer on the otherside ?

Found this......would love to see some before and after pics too. :wtf:

This is it

random-13.jpg

Back