Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

how to contact "admin"

Rob

Garage
am i right in saying that if i PM admin they are sent to Crispin? if the are is there a way to send a message to "admin" so that any of the moderators will be able to answer?

Rob said:
am i right in saying that if i PM admin they are sent to Crispin? if the are is there a way to send a message to "admin" so that any of the moderators will be able to answer?
Hi Rob,
I think that's correct - certainly I don't get any notification of PMs to Admin.

Not sure what to suggest as per your request - you could PM all the Mods as per
Modmins

Crispin is away at the moment, so he won't be around that frequently this week. If it's a real forum IT question/issue, I suggest you contact Jon or Gary.

HTH!
Cheers,

Andrew Prince said:
Crispin is away at the moment
thats why i decided to ask as i always ask him to edit my posts and dont really want to hassel him when hes away. this might be something that you guys should consider adding.

anyway ill send you a PM

Yep, we can set up an email alias for that. If you need any help though you can always PM anyone who's name is in green ...

Cheers

I'm around sometimes ;)

If you PM admin, I get an email saying xyz has sent you a PM. Sometimes though they slip through and I delete them without realising it's to Admin and not me personally.
Annoying, you cannot setup an account such as Admin to have it's PMs read by others. (I should ask an expert on PM reading for advice ;) )

I think Gary's suggestion is best though, PM anyone in green.

I've wondered for a while now about creating a shared account which would help. I'll add it to my list... ;)

Rob said:
..... i always ask him to edit my posts
Good job we don't all do that, he'd be a busy chap if we did :o

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back