Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Howdy Do !! ... All

MetalDonkey

Country Flag
uk
Hi Landcruiser Club members , My name is Mike and I have managed to purchase a rather clapped out high mile aged 2007 LC5 Invincible from a smiling salesman, my worst car purchase ever as I allowed love to sway my decision to which I have Aptly Named Her Metal Donkey. I have always wanted a land cruiser, the quintessence off road vehicle , I love the highly modified versions of the 100 series that you find in Australia , would look silly in London though..
My Cruiser is currently standard and most things 'sort of ' work

Plans for my Cruiser include getting rid of the rather dated and horrid Navigation radio system , Split Charging System , extra power points . Roof rack and camping gear.
My Plans is to create a vehicle for use for over landing holidays in a group as apposed to off-roading.
Leisurely travels into southern Spain , north and west Africa at some stage.
Some offroading experience a long long time ago. Will upload a photo of metaldonkey.

Welcome.

You may find replacing the nav system is a faff. I have grown to like it, with the odd maps dvd upgrade.

Other than that, what sort of issues are you sort of running into?

welcome aboard! Do post pics of the LC

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome to the forum Mike & Metal Donkey...

Sounds strange calling something 2007 aged, when it's 12 years younger than my 80 :lol:.

There's a home-truth in there somewhere...

Back