Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How's this for an 80 series facelift

Angel eyes eh ??

will just leave this here .....

10404217_460096550796196_5391300128353657692_n.jpg

New LED headlamps to upgrade the 60's style lamps........50,000 hours, no bulbs to change ever, no heat, no drain on current, high to low beams....looks awesome!! Price pricy but very nicey :dance:
XIL-7RDKIT-3T.jpg

Absolutely love the early 60 front end on the black cruiser! My cruiser moto is... "if its got big bold white TOYOTA lettering on the grill, you are in old school cruiser land!"..:thumbup:

I am gutted I sold my spare round headlight grill set on ebay for a song years back. :thumbdown:

I'm not sure why the round light's are being referred to classic range rovers?? All old school cruisers had round lights up to the 60 went to 4 x square lights in 1987 ish. To apply with USA regs..

I am keen to get hold of a hzj80 grill and light set and convert my 80 to that......:icon-cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's really gorgeous. Even the 200 series driver will envy yours. Coke start a cruiser mod biz in Zimbabwe. You will make a fortune we have tonnes and tonnes of 60s 70s 80s 90s 100s 120s 200s

That 80 looks so cool with the 60 series grill and headlights! :clap: :icon-cool:

Hold on guys give me a chance to do mine first [emoji12] I believe there is no kit but to buy the parts as I will do, new or second hand as I will most likely spray black. Also perhaps small modification at the front e.g wielding the indicator with plates and side mods for the light surrounds.

Not sure exactly but from the pictures it's possible so that's where I am. [emoji106]

I have been trying to contact Flexdream who does the 60 front end via E-mail with no luck at this point.

On the contrary, high-power LEDs generate a bucket load of heat, which has to be dissipated from the base of the emitter.

I hope this is true Doodle.

If all goes to plan, I'm going to be changing from HID to LED. One of the problems with HID is they run cold, which is a nightmare in the winter when it's snowing.

On anything like a run in the dark, I have to keep stopping every few miles to wipe 2" of slush that's built up on the headlamp glass. Can't see a thing. :icon-rolleyes:

Is this photo your truck Carl? If so, are they LED or HID? Are you happy with them?

Yes Clive .. it is ...
the light showing is just the "angel eyes that surround the main light. ... Am I happy with them ... Oh yes ... the light is so much better .. I've just got the supplied bulbs in them at the moment, and I don't have a need to upgrade the bulbs at all.

Back