Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I seem to have brought my dream

Wow wow wow - I hate you David
Only joking, very envious. Superb truck, seem it in action on Andrew movies.
The troopy on our trip simply hammered through fords and took a lot of abuse. A fantastic expedition vehicle.
Morocco next ?

3 cruisers in 18 months :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TBH I have loved all the other 2 I have had but I really wanted something a lot newer, and when this 1st came on sale a while back I had a go at buying it.
Then the price seemed to go up so forgot about it, so when it came down in price a bit I started talking to Andrew White and negotiated a fair price for it's still way to much money.
But if I had brought a new Hilux and some modifications I think the price would be very similar

Lovely truck, I enjoyed his short movies on the building and testing of it.
I'm sure you'll love it.

Just seen this - wow, well done on acquiring a super truck. Hope it gives you many thousands of happy miles and smiles.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have you got bored with it yet? Let me know if you have :whistle:

And the truck? Does that 'still got it' too?
Truck has still got it in fact it is now way better than when I got it, but what there long term plans are, that all depends ??

Having spent some time with you and your truck David I'm in no doubt its your home away from home , but everything is for sale at the right price also fits with the impression i got .

Does that clarify your last comment perhaps ?

Well I wondered who had purchased that when I saw it had come to the UK... I'm working on something along the same lines.. would love to see it sometime.

Back