Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Identifying quality of spares I inherited with truck

SimonD

Country Flag
australia
I've been clearing out the spares I inherited when I got the truck to see what is useful and what isn't [e.g. lower quality] - and to lighten the load. I could do with some help identifying what I have as most of the labels have rubbed off. I’m trying to gauge what is good overlanding back-up to keep and what is more iffy so is ripe for ebay.

Belts
Mitsuboshi 94MR - timing belt – I assume it is ok?
one roulands ROFAN 3A1275 AVX13/12.5x1275La plus two 1A1000 AVX10/9.5x1000La - fanbelt collection (is this a complete set?)

500ml Unipart EPB 75W-90 GL-5 part synthetic multigrade gear oil (assume this is for transfer box - is it any good? Where else can it be used?)

A Boshi BFC-2001 fuel filter (any good? Looks like it is from Milners). I also have a Denso fuel filter 23303-64010 which looks fine.

Unipart GFE 328 Oil Filter (any good - i know OEM is preferred by many?)

DX three multi-purpose Lithium grease 500g – good for wheel bearings but is this brand ok?

Spare Dobinson front and rear shocks – this was interesting as I was told I had OME fitted by the seller - and i took the yellow remnants for granted :whistle: - but the shocks are sandblasted so hard to tell. GS59-683 and GS59-682. Does anybody know the ratings for these? I looked at their website but couldn’t tell. I carry a lot so want to have the right load carrying capacity shocks.

Two Boshi air filters 17801-68030 [assume they are ok?]

NIS 30304 tapered roller bearing that has a note on it “swivel bearing to go with xx” Any ideas?

GMB water pump 003671 GWT-91A (unused but is quality ok? – looks like a Milner part)

Nipparts Thermostat

Toyo GUT-20 and GUT-23 UJs which look in the original red boxes but have 000109 and 000508 parts numbers perhaps from Milners – I assume these are original Toyo so ok.

Sankei KG-814 oil pressure sender – any good?

Mitsuboshi is OEM.

I recently bought genuine fan belts 7 they were mitsu's.

Can't help with the rest of the stuff though.

Back