Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

If you want one, start saving now.

Nah! I don't need one, but what I do need is a N/S front sidelight for a '96 1FX-FE 80, preferably with the bayonet type lampholder please. :pray:

Thanks Karl, reply sent.

For £68 i'd take the one outa my dash and do without

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Alright untill you get stuck bob. Or got a trailer on etc. When ive got a truck that im using and it hasnt got a switch i hate it. I would pay 70 squid for a switch for the advantages you get from them ;)

Karl

Maybe that is a realistic price then, it just seems a hell of a lot of money for an electrical switch. What would it cost from a main dealer?

Andrew Prince said:
I think you may find that the seller is someone you know on this forum :whistle:
What's he doing with one of dem then??? :lol:

Is it mr |Wright then? Did he buy the wrong one from someone else on here?

Hello, just got back from turkey so been off the air. Yup it's me selling it. Trying to get some cash together for a quad copter.. They're $118 plus shipping and customs from what I researched. Karl you come up first on google :) but it said you didn't have any, anyway, didn't get to checking what they are from Toyota here but its a new one and the second hand ones I've bought we're all £45 to £50 plus postage for the 12v version, they're $85 so quite a difference between the 2. My cruisers are both 12v's so it doesn't fit (I thought it would when I bought it)
Indispensable piece of kit if you ask me, can't believe they don't come standard.
Anyway, I'll see what it does as it's open internationally..
Hope you all enjoyed the jubilee, it was hot in turkey!

Oh, better update the site then - it says out of stock?

Back