Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ikamper tents

Something came up on Facebook earlier about them. Looks a good bit of kit if the quality is there.

looks very good, i am looking for 2 hard top ones to buy this but its the bit about picking up from the port i don't like never had to do that before so would have to use the shipping agent

On the preorder campaign, we will ship to anywhere in the world.

For US customers
We will ship your order right to your door step.
If you are close to Los Angeles, CA, you can pick up your order at our distribution warehouse in LA without any extra cost for the inland shipping.

For international customers outside of the US
The shipping cost on the campaign is only for the ocean which goes to the nearest sea port from your location.
You will be responsible for the customs clearance, any duties and taxes and inland trucking or picking up your order at the sea port.
However, you will be supported by our shipping partner in your area throughout all of the customs clearance process including inland trucking or picking up at the sea port..

You can even hire the shipping partner for the customs clearance, arrangement inland shipping to your home.
In this case, you will receive your order at your home.

For customers from bewlow countries, there will be zero % or low % for the duties based on the FTA.

All 28 EU countries
Canada
Australia
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
Iceland
Norway
Turkey
Malaysia
Singapore
Vietnam
Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Thailand
Indonesia
Philippines
Brunei
laos
Cambodia
India

Brilliant idea. I reckon more hardtops will go this way. I'd have one but there isn't enough info for me to think they've had enough development. James Baroud and Autohome both test their tents in high winds and rain. There isn't anything to suggest ikamper have done the same. I'd need to see one in the flesh first to check the quality. They're also very heavy - 78kg up top is a lot of weight and that's without roof bars/roof rack and an awning....

Back