Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I'm new, truck definitely not new!

Cliffy

Country Flag
great_britain
Greetings All! In line with forum guidance I'm saying a quick 'hi' to you, especially as this forum comes highly recommended by a chap named Chris who I just met in my local Sainsbury's car park UK while he was admiring my LC HJ47 Crew Cab. Turns out he knows quite a few people in the 40s field, so I'm hoping my new 'word on the street' is right about this site!

I'm sure I'll have many Qs in future, but if I can answer any of yours (I'm not an expert though) then feel free to ask.

When I can I shall post some pictures and the truck's FB page.

Cheers All

Cliffy

Welcome Cliffy, nice of you to put a name to the thread, from where do you hail?
Its a very friendly forum with a ton of knowledge and experience.

Andy

Hello Andy

Good to hear from you! I'm from West London & Kent (subject to where work and the sunshine is at the time!).
Cliffy
According to Paul this is ‘moisture on the ground’ copy.jpg

Hi Cliffy and welcome to the forum, what part of West London? I'm from Morden SW, we could be neighbours.

Hello Chas

Thanks for the welcome. I'm from Kensington W14 so not that far, and out in kent this week working.

Hello Cliffy!

Welcome, welcome!
Im in Kensington on a project at the moment, would be great to meet up sometime.
Great set of wheels (Crew Cab)you have!:thumbup:

Crazy Dutchman

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello Dutchman
Thanks for message. I'm out in Kent this weekend, so can't team up. Maybe in Oct.
Cheers
Cliffy

Hi Cliffy welcome love the cruiser I have a fj45 and fj40 from Tony. Big:thumbup:

Hi Cliffy!

Will be in France till end Oct but back in UK early Nov.
Talk soon.

Crazy Dutchman

Back