Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Interior blower

Steve

Has any one had to get to the interior blower ?

Mine vibrates on high speed as if it's out of balance was wondering what kind of a job it would be to change

take the glove box out and it's right there. 10-15 minute job to get to. You can see it and turn the fan etc, not sure how much of an effort from there.

I had a load of muck in mine. Looked like a rats nest :?:

Thanks I will take a look :)

I was wondering if it may be debris in there as I can't feel any vibration.

It's not the fan vibrating but seems to be comming from the air intake does anyone know where the fresh air enters the car from. I am assuming under the plastic trim under the wiper arms. Thought I would ask before starting to strip it down.

Remove the plastic trim. It's a few clips. Should take no more than a few minutes.
Once off, you can look down into the blower after removing the pollen filter. Don't recall there was much there that could be a problem. Only bits up there are the wipers arms and motors.

Thanks

There is somthing making a resonating noise on high speed the noise is worse on the outside that the inside of the car. Having felt the motor there is no vibration so I assume there is somthing in the intake that has come adrift :?

Will have to get to the bottom of it as it drives me mad.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back