Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Interior light LED's

All the LED's work really well but the Cree reversing lights are an especially good upgrade :thumbup:

Jon Wildsmith said:
All the LED's work really well but the Cree reversing lights are an especially good upgrade :thumbup:

Pictures????

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No idea what fitment a 90 takes, sorry. If you can find an online bulb supplier that lists bulbs for 90's, 80's & 100's you could compare part numbers? If you check that thread Paul has them for the 80 as well as 100 so you might get lucky.

Beau said:
Jon Wildsmith said:
Beau said:
Pictures????
Lots of information and some pictures here :) 3rd page has some action pics as well.

They look awesome, would these bulbs work on the 90 series?

For the interior I ordered the smd led panels on ebay that came with the various fittings - if you search for smd led panel you will see what I mean. The map lights use the small bayonet like fitting, and the middle and rear cabin lights use the festoon fittings.

Should have added sooner that both box's turned up direct with no import duties to pay :mrgreen:

They look the same and the dimensions look about right but I can't be any more sure than that just going off memory. The difference in use is not slight, they are a huge improvement :thumbup:

The 7440 is the correct reference, but on that description it says 24v, not sure if that is correct.

Many thanks i listed the wrong ones as they also have 12v version so have emailed the seller.

Good thing someone is on the ball tonight.

I'm just going to order some of the dome lights for myself, also might be ordering a few sets of the cree reversing lights just to see what they are like, if anybody is interested PM me.

The door lights are worth doing as well Andy, they light up the ground under the door and the step really well so passengers can see what they're stepping out onto in a dark spot. Really noticed that improvement on a family night time outing last week.

Going to order direct from China as I have a contact out there, but they have a min quantity of 10 units.

Never taken the door bulbs out, so what sort do they use.

They're the same fitting as in the front map lights, I don't know what the code would be for that though. The easiest way to access the door light bulbs is to pop the whole unit out and then remove the cover. The end of the light towards the front of the car has a spring clip so ease the light away from the door card a little and slide a small flat bladed screwdriver in to push the clip back. Sounds harder than it is and it doesn't sound very hard :) If you're bringing in 48 led panels for the domes I'd have a couple off you as spares seeing as my spare from pfran fit nicely in my tent.

I said i would keep you updated.

I arrived home to a small package on the door step.

Upon opening I found a well packaged set of bulbs:
6500505667_4dcb7ec034_b.jpg

6500510723_ec357976c4_b.jpg

6500516559_12fac45067_b.jpg

6500523353_641f74d67f_b.jpg

Will keep you poted on the install...

Back