Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Introduction

ValencaCV

Country Flag
united_states
Good Morning,

My name is Bill. I'm here in Virginia, and am 50% of the Valencia Classic Vehicles team, with my other half located in Javea, Spain (Paul). We started Valencia Classics a couple years ago trying to shed light on the import process, documenting the history of the vehicles we were buying, restoring, and importing from Spain, Portugal, and other parts of Western Europe. We've principally focused on Land Rovers, but have also done Fiats, Lancias, Mercedes, BMWs, German-built Fords, etc. I'm here because we've finally done our first Toyota, a December 1990-built BJ73 Land Cruiser. It has the 2.5L VM motor, and we spent time with the upholstery and paint before bringing it over. I'm going to find the classifieds section of the site and hang it up there, but wanted to drop this note here as a bit of an intro.

I know we won't be the smartest guys in the room on the Land Cruisers, but I promise I'll do my best to answer whatever questions arise. If you're interested in checking us out, our website is www.valenciaclassicvehicles.com. All of cars are currently sold through Japanese Classics LLC, a duly-registered dealership in Richmond, VA.

Thanks in advance!

Bill

Welcome to the club Bill. :thumbup:

Sounds like an interesting business you've got! :icon-smile:

BJ73's are cool! :icon-cool:

Good to have you here Bill, couple of cool cars must have passed on your way.

Seen one good BJ73 last month on local meet up, beautiful ride.

Back