Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Is this a bargain? 2015.

I thought it was a typo when I saw the 51k price tag for the new (over here) Toyota Highlander hybrid. I’m really struggling to see the appeal of that one.

Sounds like the motoring Industry Know something we dont... If they still think the general public are still prepared to pay Mental money for something in ten years time will be extinct.....

Agree that car prices seem to have gone mental - not sure what the cause is - cheap lending/PCP etc or whatever.

Amazing to think that bog standard small hatchbacks start at nearly £20k. :dizzy:

You can't really buy a decent new car for less than £30k these days and even then it'll probably be poverty spec. Add a few options and it'll soon be north of £40k.....

If I don't get a company car, my next (new) car will be leased, that's for sure.

It doesn't prime only circulates so top up letting it drip until oil comes out clean = no air .

Oh! Dear This is just Typical of all Manufacturers... Sending it off the production line Knowing its not right, But keeping their fingers crossed.. But knowing the customer will eventually have to pick up the Bill. I never knew this Truck had so many Issues.. But its not on its own..

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It has been more 'virtual' tyre kicking rather than getting off my lazy ar5e to go and see any. The 100 in your profile picture looks very similar.

I still love my 80 but I need something a bit more refined (cruise control and >60mph) for my regular'ish 700 mile drive from the south coast to the scottish islands.

That's it. When it was for sale privately on FB a while ago it briefly got me thinking about what it would be like to transfer everything onto a newer 100 with the same setup, but the price difference is still massive and I'm not that bothered about the 5-sp box and the nav and screens etc would just annoy me. Besides there is an understanding in this house that the next Toyota should be one we can live in rather than out of.

Not a million miles from you Higgy.

Yeh! I saw that yesterday, Maybe a strange thing to say, But it seemed Cheap!.... Cant seem to do an MOT history check with that REG No...

Last edited:
I have messaged him, But No reply.. His facebook profile shows he's an off road enthusiast... :auto-swerve: Im looking for a 100 thats going to be the Family car. Not really one with stickers on it and winch Bumpers.... Its a decent looking thing 'Tho'..

Two discrepencies, 2008 and 2015, fat fingers?
Is the odometerswitchable so able to read in kms and miles on these, if so that would be a valid explanation, just a pity its happened twice.

Thanks for the tip on that website though, very useful.

It does look good value if it’s as described. Don’t worry about the bumper - I’ll take that off you.

The one at Herne Bay i went to look at is the one i would go for, .... But for 8 grand i dont want to start fixing the wiper problem, And it last had a cam belt at 90,000 miles, Which is to some not a problem, But i dont want to Part with 8 grand.. Then start fixing things..

It has been more 'virtual' tyre kicking rather than getting off my lazy ar5e to go and see any. The 100 in your profile picture looks very similar.

I still love my 80 but I need something a bit more refined (cruise control and >60mph) for my regular'ish 700 mile drive from the south coast to the scottish islands.
My 80 has cruise control and 60 mph.:)

Y3 MWA.. REG for the one with the winch bumper.......... MOT Shows usual Suspects

Something not right about that one.... It does look straight enough Tho... I just looked at the MOT History again, .. It will need 4 new shocks (AHC) And order another roll of MIG wire... Thats before you Start..... But as a project if you can get it cheap enough....

Last edited:
Back