Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Is this MAD? rear blower heater pipes

I'm putting my heat exchanger under there and using the supply from the heater once removed. The pipe look ok ish, but I do have hose standing by to replace the lot in one run. I don't want to chance them going just when you least need it.

Ok so back to my original question does anyone have a picture showing the flow and return in the engine bay??

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Warren it's not that hard, look at the two metal pipes that come up the bulk head. I don't think you need a picture. Not after everything you have done so far. Just follow the pipes. It's the only two there.

I think it's a little easier to see on the 12v Warren. The 24v does have a bit more clutter around there.

Chris another question on the heating system and your plans for an exchanger. Where in the system would you put your pump to circulate the hot water from the engine when turned off??

Is there a right or a wrong place and what sort of flow/strength pump do you think would do the job?

Will my intention is to put the pump in the vertical section that runs near the oil filter there is a blank bolt hole perfect for the bracket there in the manifold it should be vertical so as to be self bleeding. The pump is from Kenlowe and comes in the kit

Will my intention is to put the pump in the vertical section that runs near the oil filter there is a blank bolt hole perfect for the bracket there in the manifold it should be vertical so as to be self bleeding. The pump is from Kenlowe and comes in the kit

What kit??

I've been thinking about that 'thefreeheater' kit thing for a while.

That was my first reaction when I read the link. Don't you have to run the engine to get it to work? I assume it relies on the engine's water pump and a hot engine?

Frank, you can have a second pump to circulate the water through the block so the engine doesn't have to be running. But of course the engine needs to be warm still.

The idea is on getting to your camp site the engine would be warm. Rather than having to leave it running you could turn her off and use the small pump to then circulate the water in the system through the heat exchanger.

Back