Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ISO Lead

andyw

Country Flag
uk
I'm trying to fit a Sony double din into my cruiser, but it seems that I only have one plug coming from the loom, and most have two plugs which is making it hard to find an ISO connector, so has anybody found a solution for this.

I've just fitted a handsfree kit to the 120. Git the ISO lead from road radio. Think it was £9 speak to chap called Andy. Not sure if yours will be the same?

Sent from TapaTalk

I have tried all of the local ICE places and a few on ebay, but this seems a strange setup.

OK I have some pictures of the loom plug, nobody seems to have one to fit.

2011-04-25175619.jpg

2011-04-25175602.jpg

2011-04-25175624.jpg

Looks like a standard toyota plug to me - often listed on ebay for imports ;)

The standard toyota ones have two plugs, but after a bit more research this could be the same as MR2 active systems.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It seems like my cruiser has a an amplified system fitted as standard, must be an import thing as the UK ones dont seem to have this plug.

This is the lead that I had to get, only problem now is that I have a big gap around the head unit, so it's going to need a facia plate.

pc9-411.jpg

Not found the correct facia plate yet, but the UK ones have A and my import has B on this diagram.

diag_1u66Gbi.png

Bit of a update on this.

This is what it looks like.
2011-09-17185253.jpg

And this is the correct one that I have just got from ebay.
KGrHqUOKoYE5koSPpBFBOZ6M1ObyQ60_12.jpg

Now spot the difference in the push buttons, the new one has an extra button bottom left, so do I just unplug the unit and replace with the other unit with the extra button, will this cause electrical problems, the units seem the same but have different part numbers.

Can't see why that should upset anything you just won't have the heated mirrors for the extra button to turn on I guess :)

Back