Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

J90 1kzte chip install

Edmo

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi I'm new on here .
Is there any one who could help me work out where to wire my tune it chip to my fuel pump ? .
I believe ShAne is a good man to ask but I haven't worked out how to txt him direct.
Any help will be appreciated .

I never got one i'm afraid Edmo so i wouldn't know . Maybe if you post a pic of your Tunit (they improved the tunit quite some time ago) it might spark some memory from those who have fitted one some time in the past .

Have a look and post your question on the 90 series section rather than Lincomb as then you'll likely get more specific responses. Then it might be a good idea to delete your duplicate post on the Lincomb section just to keep it tidy. When you've done that, pop over and introduce yourself in the (wait for it) introduce yourself section and tell us a bit about you and your truck.
Best wishes
Richard

Starcruiser has a fair point Edmo but its no foul so please don't be put off . This is a very friendly forum and it really does beggar belief that nobody has posted a how to with regards to fitting a chip so i would like to see you get your answer and post up some photo's to help the next guy .

Copy this https://www.landcruiserclub.net/community/forums/introduce_yourself/

Then hit "edit" which is in small letters at the bottom of your post and it should allow you to delete this thread entirely .

Then paste the link you copied into your address bar and start afresh telling us a bit about yourself and your truck and of course what the problem is .

Internet etiquette eh i never knew such a thing existed 5 years ago but hey i had never used forums or facebook or anything of the like before then :confusion-shrug:

Have a look and post your question on the 90 series section rather than Lincomb as then you'll likely get more specific responses. Then it might be a good idea to delete your duplicate post on the Lincomb section just to keep it tidy. When you've done that, pop over and introduce yourself in the (wait for it) introduce yourself section and tell us a bit about you and your truck.
Best wishes
Richard
Thank you for you advise .

You're welcome Ed. And welcome to this most friendly forum BTW.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back