Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Jt's Parts and Accessories Toyota differentials & upgrades

orod22

Hello all!

For all of you Toyota enthusiasts out there who love getting the most out of your trucks, we've got products and upgrades no other aftermarket differentials distributor carries. We specialize in Toyotas! Here are some examples of the unique products we carry:

29 spline, big pinion for Toyota 8" differentials. EVERYBODY else has 27 spline.

Nitro Toyota Birfield Kits.

Nitro Full Float Axles.

4.56 thick & 4.88 ratio ring & pinions for the new Toyota 8” clamshell style IFS diff.

Nitro 4.30 ratio Ring & Pinions to suit Toyota 8” differentials.

Nitro irst 4.88 ratio Ring & Pinions to suit Toyotas 1998 & Newer Land cruiser rear 9.5" differential.

These are all industry firsts! Nobody else carries these products. We've also got a ton of stuff for older landcruisers, 4runners, Tacomas, Tundras, Hilux.

My email is [email protected]. You can also reach me at (509) 888-2953 X116. We're online at http://www.justdifferentials.com

Great to meet you all, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Olen

Re: Jt's Parts and Accessories Toyota differentials & upgra

I can recommend these guys; my three orders over the last four years have been all correct, good quality parts swiftly delivered. :thumbup:

All the best,
Toby
1990 HDJ80
1994 HDJ80

Re: Jt's Parts and Accessories Toyota differentials & upgra

me too, several orders over the last few years and a set of Nitro 4.56's sitting on a shelf in the garage from them right now waiting to go in an 80 :)

Back