Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just droping in to say hi

Bullet Proof

Country Flag
united_states
New to the club and hope to fine some new friends.
Cheers

Attachments

• A14.jpg
    A14.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 127
Welcome to the club, nice 40 series! :thumbup:

Hi and welcome love the old fj/BJ 45 I have a fj45 and fj40 with hj60 running gear in them it a big :thumbup: from. Tonytoyota .

Just got a few minutes but thank you for the welcome. I am getting ready to install some FJ60 running gear in the old rig to retrieve a bit more road speed, 4:11 now.
It is used off road a lot but well taken care of when its back home.
Being from Australia the old rig has a history from the 1980s.
:handgestures-salut:

Attachments

• this one2.jpg
    this one2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 118
Hi Tom here also new to the club. I got a FJ 45 with a 350 cevy and 350 auto box. My son an I used it for extreme 4x4 comp

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Tom here also new to the club. I got a FJ 45 with a 350 cevy and 350 auto box. My son an I used it for extreme 4x4 comp

Welcome Tom, to the forum.

Some pics of the comp truck would be nice... :banana-gotpics::banana-gotpics::banana-gotpics::banana-gotpics:

Hi I will sent pics if I can find out how to do it

It is preferred Tom, if you post a bit of background in the Introduction section of the forum. Describe yourself (or preferably your girlfriend:lol: ) your truck, what you do and you will possibly need a minimum number of posts before you can submit photos (but some seem to be able to do this on the first post for some reason).

Photos can be attached using the "photo" icon above (the square one that looks like a photo :icon-rolleyes:) then click basic uploader and browse to your harddrive... etc., etc.

Otherwise you can upload them to photofucket or something similar and post from the same icon, but using a web-link instead.

Give it a try, before you cry....

Back