Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

kcspeedshopltd ex chequeredflag

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Are kcspeedshopltd ex chequeredflag ?

Same street, looks like same address also?

Gra.

I think you're right about the address, but the prices don't seem as outrageous as Chequerflags were. :think:

I'd agree, they look like the same address, but they have a different company director to the ones mentioned in the new report when they were sentanced. I think they also have a motorcycle dealership at the same place. I don't think I'd buy from them still, they are still expensive and have never replied to any emails I've sent.

And they were found guilty of ........?

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
And there the type of people who make the money in life. Make you sick!

I knew they were bent, but not quite to that degree.

Makes interesting reading does that Dan, thanks for the link.

Yes, Karl, these guys are the scum of the trade, makes me sick also, selling dangerous cars, to probable families that have young children.

Gra.

Holy Cow! They weren't just selling cars at over inflated prices and being unpleasant to customers then. They were genuinely dodgy.

Hmm, wonder if they'll be having a sale.

Chris

Wow they had a bad reputation for overpriced LC on here, but really are a nice bunch of guys :violence-shootself:

I would not let someone who looked like that clean my sewer, never mind sell me a "really good mo'or"

3012894238.jpg

I don't know, but I can bet it won't be long enough :shock:

I guess that this means they won't be coming to Lincomb then?

Shame.

Chris

That pic reminds me of the USA presidential race in the 60's when the opposition put up a poster of Richard Nixon with the caption "would you buy a used car from this man".

Frank

..............sand filled radiator.......not a recommended fix....:eusa-naughty: Biggest problem is that the business will probably keep on trading under a new name / management, but controlled by these idiots.

Yeah sand is a really stupid thing to put in a leaky radiator.................I always use eggwhites.:icon-smile:.

Frank

Back