Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Kenlowe on a V6

J66P

as anyone fitted a Kenlowe on a V6, i have a 16 inch Kenlowe kit in the garage i was going to fit on my Jeep but never got round to it, just wondered if it made much difference

Personally, after having one on the jeep, I would stick to the vc fan, especially with a winch! Only downside is water splashes about when wading, but vc fan is far more effective, and doesn't draw 70a just when you don't need it to! I would consider fitting a kenlowe as an aux fan for offroading though, very good quality kit!

EvilEd said:
Personally, after having one on the jeep, I would stick to the vc fan, especially with a winch! Only downside is water splashes about when wading, but vc fan is far more effective, and doesn't draw 70a just when you don't need it to!

good point especially running a rear winch aswell, although i will be running dual batteries

EvilEd said:
I would consider fitting a kenlowe as an aux fan for offroading though, very good quality kit!

to be honest it never changes from normal even when working really hard dragging a well stuck Disco in thick mud

Back