Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser 200 - nominated as best used Overlanding car

Surfy

overland-vehicle-preparation-overlanding-fahrzeugumbau-offroad-tips-erfahrungen-r%25C3%25BCckblick.JPG

P1000751.JPG

P1050168.JPG

The Expeditionsportal did vote the "Land Cruiser 200 (J20)" as #1 car on the list of "Top 10 Used Overlanders"

I also did too 110`000 Travelling-Kilometers with the Land Cruiser 200 on 3 Continents - I did add some notes too:

Land Cruiser 200 (J20) - als bestes Fahrzeug für Overlanding nominiert - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

There is a translation Button to the right.

Surfy

Definitely agree with you and also on the latest 4WD 24-7 it's the best offroad tow vehicle of 2021.. towing a 3 ton offroad caravan.. from whats available with other manufacturers.

I aim to buy one "one day!" Will have to wait and see for that though lol!

Interesting that despite what many of us luddites with 80's may say the 200 is packed with electronics and performs outstandingly in harsh environments .
I would also add my name to the 200 series potential owners list but thanks to Toyota UK's decision to stop importing them it's unlikely that will ever happen as good S/H ones are becoming rare here and the first ones are already beginning to rust badly underneath .
Would love a 200 with a slight stretch and a canopy .... if I win the lottery maybe ...just maybe ;-)

Yep @Grimbo a 200 is a dream.. but definitely better to do a full full resto on the 80.. new boot floor and sub floor, box metal cills and a thorough rust prevention treatment..

Be a better route and more effective on the wallet!

Later on the possible problems with electronic failure is an unneeded complication with the similar rust work! :thumbup:

Bet you say that to ALL the barn doors Jacob just no self control

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back