Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser 80 Series Alarm Fobs

bigtangonovember

Country Flag
uk
Hello everyone,
I only have one alarm fob thingy with my 80. I've tried to order a new one with my local Toyota dealer but they cannot find a part number or a replacement, which i found a bit odd.

Does anybody know a Toyota part number for these, or is there a later Toyota part number that superseded these?

Thanks all.

IMG_3864.JPG
IMG_5202.JPG

That's not a fob I've seen before. Only one's I've come across are for the RS3000 alarm and the Toyota TVSS3B system fitted to the later 80 series models. Both these alarms have different fobs to yours. What year and model spec is your Cruiser?

After a bit of Googling, it's a Toyota Babeuc 1052 keyless entry/alarm fob. Looks like it was fitted to some US spec vehicles.

I just might have one of those. I'll have a look for you.

Interesting, its a UK car. Definitely not am import.

Chris if you have a spare one i'd be happy to purchase that from you because i don't have a spare right now. Any idea how to program these remotes? I don't have a manual for the security system.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll look when I'm home at the weekend. I have a feeling I even have a manual. Don't get you hopes up too much. I might have had a tidy up. But I know I have an ancient fob somewhere. Let's start there.

Sorry, the ones I have are not the same.

Back