Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser Colorado GX Manual D4-D For Sale

br1anuk

Sadly after 5 years of ownership its time to sell my Colorado. If you want a really good one with a solid chassis this is the one you want.

There was a guy on the facebook group looking for a manual without rotten chassis.

Sorry to hear it has to go but i'm sure you won't struggle to sell a good one .

Idle curiosity has me occasionally look for an alternative vehicle of similar value and i simply can't find anything that compares . Did you find something that does?

Do you have anymore information, pictures or a location ?

The car is in Liverpool and the reason I"m selling it is I've got two cars and only space for one so I've bought a VW Touareg Escape to replace it. I know I'll never find another one as good as this. First owner had it for 15 years and apparently spent most of that time in Spain only coming back to the UK when his wife took ill.
It has a two inch Peddars lift.
Registration currently S55NRD to check MOT history but that's going on the new car. Its a 51 registration.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Can you send me a private message and I’ll what’s app you a load of photos and the price.

Attachments

• 2A617067-96D0-4A91-84DA-FB55D4CBDEF9.jpeg
    2A617067-96D0-4A91-84DA-FB55D4CBDEF9.jpeg
    675.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 407C5E45-3D73-41C7-BD38-3E00F630AC8B.jpeg
    407C5E45-3D73-41C7-BD38-3E00F630AC8B.jpeg
    527.3 KB · Views: 23
  • ED235263-4D6E-4280-A3FA-AE1BAF661B16.jpeg
    ED235263-4D6E-4280-A3FA-AE1BAF661B16.jpeg
    602.3 KB · Views: 23
The annoying thing is I know I'll never be able to get another one as good, they seem to be disappearing fast because of the chassis rot/value of car.

The annoying thing is I know I'll never be able to get another one as good, they seem to be disappearing fast because of the chassis rot/value of car.
Blown mine up so am having a recon engine fitted. Got to keep these babies on the road once you've a good one best keep it. Buying anything else now is buying more pain!

Just a bit of an update on selling the Colorado, not had one phone call or even abusive text message. I can only assume the value of a really good solid D4-D Colorado is not a lot.

I've just had a look at the ebay link. It's a fantastic looking vehicle but I think the price is slightly out of touch.. Good luck with the sale!

I think the price is slightly out of touch.

TBF the price point is a bit above the price of a mint pre high tax 120. Against it is that it is a manual too. I must admit when I saw the ad I thought you were a little optimistic but if you want to sell and you want to find out its true value an auction platform is your only way out I'm afraid. It took me 6 months to sell my V6 with only 75k and I thought I was lucky, to get £3.5k. When I bought it back 2 years and 10k more miles later I only paid £2.5k.
Realistically I think top price for Collies is £3-3.5K.
JMO.

When you've got a nice motor like that, which has been looked after and you know its history etc - its probably not worth flogging for the £ you'd get for it, unless you're desperate for the space!

Flog the VW instead :grin:

Somebody somewhere has to convince the mrs its a better buy than her sisters virtually new ford fiesta for the same price .

I can’t figure out how to upload the underside video. Personally I’d pay for the piece of mind of a solid chassis. Also as for it being a manual going against it I think that’s a personal choice. Especially now that diesel is climbing up again and yes I do need the parking space.

I don't know. Maybe I am confused about something.

On today's circumstances, this motor is a steal.

Nearly new fiestas are 13k+ - there are almost no new cars coming in, and dealers are struggling to shift the stock they have already. A new order for a LC150 has a 18+ month wait.

The only reason someone's not picked this up already at this price is because you are not putting it in from of the wider audience.

Yes diesel price is concerning. Lez and ulez and euro4+ are a considerable pain in the ass. But so is reliability, space, ability and comfort. This feels like a looked after vehicle that would do another 10years.

Back