Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser dvd's

warrenpfo

I have 4 dvd's for sale as a job lot. I bought them for £50 from memory in the group buy and am looking for £40 inc postage.

Great to watch but when you are able to repeat the words prior to the event happening its time for them to move on.

There is some afrikaans for those interested but still worth watching

7709797252_d0bbecd6fc_b.jpg

i am assuming "postage included" is Britian only so how much and i pay shipping to Canuckland?

Happy to ship anywhere in the world I guess just drop me your address and ill get a price prior to posting for you.

I am interested if they are still available.

Ill give Crushers 24H to respond as he is in a different time zone otherwise consider them yours Reinhard.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
NOW SOLD but if you still interested drop Chas a pm as he might be able to help you

Now that Warrens are gone (I didn't want to detract from his offer) If anyone is interested I have three of the DVD's available if you missed out on Warrens,
Land Cruiser Bush Mechanic Workshop
The Tyre Repair Workshop
Accessorising a Land Cruiser
all at £10 + P&P each (same as Warren was asking)
Chas

darn, i guess i need to check the forum more often. :oops:
i was interested :doh: but still glad to see they found a new home. :)
i have quite the collection of cruiser trivia from all over and never seen those vid before. ;)
cheers and thanks for the 24H time hold, appreciated. :thumbup:
Wayne

Wayne drop Chas a PM he has the same as mine bar one and asked for me to direct any interested parties his way.

DVD's now taken. :thumbup:

Back