Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser Offroad Driving Training

robpark

Hi Guys,

Further to my request for vehicle advice (for an overland trip through Africa), it occurs to me that my daughter's friend (and husband) may not have much experience of driving offroad. Does anyone know of a training course they could do to gain some experience, preferably using 80 series Landcruisers, and ideally near to Brighton?

Cheers.

I would have thought a day out with some of the southern members might be every bit as good as some other off road training. Plus they would likely learn a heck of a lot about the 80's from the owners here?

Or if there is still space see if they can get over to the Lincomb event?

Planning a Plain day soon :thumbup:

Cossack said:
You could try Greg at http://www.landcruisersoverland.com/ he may have ideas or be able to offer something.

I was with Greg this past weekend when he gave a day of driver training to a couple taking their LC through Africa. The training was in Piccadilly wood just up the road from Brighton. I wasn't there for the training but learnt a hell alot about what the 80 can do and how to plan routes through technical and tricky terrain. The training also included self recovery with and without a winch and useful tips about how to prepare and look after your vehicle. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back