Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Little trip to the Lakes, this time with Landcruiser

Raj

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
Last weekend went to Lake District with friends. It is not any big or adventurous trip by Landcruiser standards but helped me gain more confidence in my Landcruiser. I was confident to stop at inclines on the passes to give side, knowing the car won't skid and slip and will pull at any incline. I made a little video for Landcruisers. It's my first try making videos :). Drove over Wrynose and Hardknott passes slowly without spilling drinks of my passengers. Boiled mulled wine near Roman Fort and gave the keys to my friend. He proved that Landcruiser can be driven like a race car on those roads as well but with drinks in our hands spilling all over the car :)

Attachments

• IMG_6613.jpg
    IMG_6613.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6634.jpg
    IMG_6634.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6640.jpg
    IMG_6640.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6641.jpg
    IMG_6641.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 34
First time making a video? either you're pulling our legs Raj or there's an new career beckoning, that's brilliant, chapeau.
They look a cheerful bunch of mates too, never heard of boiling mulled wine before, as they say every day's a schoolday.
Nice motor that, glad for you that you got the early teething troubles sorted and had the good sense to get some rustproofing done.

:) Seriously this is first time making such videos. I take lot of photos but never videos. Yesterday downloaded Davinci Resolve (movie editor software) but didn’t understand how to use so made this on my phone with I movie.
Those early issues are all resolved free of cost by the dealer. Lucky me to get advice from here.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The advertising industry is missing out on your future Raj and if your mates in the your truck video liked the ride maybe some future club members

M trying to promote Landcruiser to them but it’s not for regular public in UK. :)

Raj you have to be the editor for those upcoming member meets.. well done!

Was it icy when you guys got up hardknott?

I live more on the northern side of the lakes never ventured up Hardknott since I owned a cruiser. Must be exciting

Aeroelastic, on those both passes, Road was fine but as in pics only peaks had snow and ice. Driving on the pass is exiting. It’s still little scary so I ll go again later. My friends had to go back to work on Sunday night so drove only once over it from Wrynose pass to Roman fort. It was 6 hrs drive back home.
Driving from Romon Fort up the pass is also good, I missed it this time.

Back