Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC 4x4 Garage in Scoland

nevets

1998 LC 100, 4.2td. Can anyone recommend a decent 4x4 garage in Scotland or a particular Toyota dealer?

how far are you prepared to travel

Gary or Bob might be able to recommened places in Edinburgh area

I'm Glasgow too mate. I've been to two different Toyota garages over the years and they are expensive !! The last one was two weeks ago and they were £69 per hour plus vat!! What's up with your truck anyway??

For servicing I send mine to Border Toyota in St. Boswells. Be prepared for dealer rates and typical fairly shoddy workmanship. I won't be using them for anything major now I'm out if extended warranty. For e.g. mine passed service checks and their MOT but came back with a broken rear swaybar!!

For some parts and 'special' type work I use Billy Neish at Seafield Motors (4x4 Scotland).

Would be interested in finding an independent decent garage though for stuff I can't do myself.

Regards

For servicing I send mine to Border Toyota in St. Boswells. Be prepared for dealer rates and typical fairly shoddy workmanship. I won't be using them for anything major now I'm out if extended warranty. For e.g. mine passed service checks and their MOT but came back with a broken rear swaybar!!

For some parts and 'special' type work I use Billy Neish at Seafield Motors (4x4 Scotland).

Would be interested in finding an independent decent garage though for stuff I can't do myself.

Regards
Border Toyota looked after my LC120 up to 200,000 miles.

Then Toyota in Warrington

Gra.

Have used "In Tune" on Maryhill Road, for the last 4 years or so on our 2001 diesel, they also looked after our 1976 mgbgt, and now a 2001 Eunos, they've been good up to now and only take on what they're comfotable with, recomending others if not.

Regards

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Nevets
If your ever up in perthshire , try COTLY garage in blairgowrie. Its a small non franchise workshop but the owner Stewart has a 100 series and has experience with both the 80 and 100 series machines .
Have you got serious issues with the beastie?
cheers
greg

Back