Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Leaving your LC in Laos or Malaysia for a few months

Reisverhartel

Garage
Country Flag
netherlands
It would seem a little early to think about this, when one hasn't driven one kilometer with the car. Yet dreaming is not rational so questions will appear aberrant.

With the new rules for Thailand, prescribing a guide to travers the country, we are thinking to leave the car in a neighboring country. Then we would like to travel by bike to see Thailand. We have all the time. But were to leave the car? What are the legal possibilities in the neighboring countries. Anyone has any experience or addresses to explore this question? Are there local Toyota addresses which I can ask guidance?

Have you asked on the HuBB forum or the Overland Sphere facebook group? both good sources of this type of information.

I'm in Bhutan and can look after your car if you like. Professional, have plenty of references, shout if you need any help.

Tashi Delek!

I'm in Bhutan and can look after your car if you like. Professional, have plenty of references, shout if you need any help.

Tashi Delek!
Thank yoy Tashi. Our plans are still in an very early stage, but we will certainly contact you before leaving. Visiting your country would be a pleasure !

You could always store at an international moving company warehouse. I am in the industry, if you need some contacts just PM me.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back