Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 30th September - 1st October

I guess the answer is in the silence :think:

Guys......................... please dont shoot the messenger!

One of my off road mates has a Jeep Wrangler WJ (reasonably tricked up) - would he be allowed?

Don't spit your dummy Roger lol.

Yes your mate will be ok. As long as the trucks fully road legal.

And if he gets stuck or it falls apart he better have a good sense of humour :lol:
Got to say in all fairness they ain't a bad bit of kit when tricked up a little. Seen some climbing some pretty awesome hills on pay and play days. But still gonna have to give him some stick. Just wouldn't be right if not would it!!

Got to say in all fairness they ain't a bad bit of kit when tricked up a little. Seen some climbing some pretty awesome hills on pay and play days. But still gonna have to give him some stick. Just wouldn't be right if not would it!!

Your spot on, the thing can surprise, mainly down to power and relative lightweight.

I put 5" suspension kit on for him last year, that cemented thoughts of not wanting one.... just strong enough would be the best I can say

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just Empty Every Pocket :lol:

Looking forward to it.

Just Enough Essential Parts.................

Hes only been out in it twice - came to Seven Sisters with us last year (My 80, A tricked LWB patrol and a Tricked Disco with LC80 Axles) - the pile of bits at the campsite was bigger than his tent! - Funny was an understatement.

Just Enough Essential Parts.................

Hes only been out in it twice - came to Seven Sisters with us last year (My 80, A tricked LWB patrol and a Tricked Disco with LC80 Axles) - the pile of bits at the campsite was bigger than his tent! - Funny was an understatement.

Lol. Get him moved onto an 80 Roger

This looks like its turning into quite the meet up. Been ages since I was at one so I Think I may have to come up.

Can you guys add my name to the list please.

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Rob
Gav and james
Nick
Chas
Lorin
Josh and George
Chris
KB
Alex
Ian
Karl, Hol and the dogs :)
Ryan

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Rob
Gav and james
Nick
Chas
Lorin
Josh and George
Chris
KB
Alex
Ian
Karl, Hol and the dogs :)
Ryan
Tony Toyota

Hey Tony, I've got a tank for you in the back of my Hilux. Better make sure I don't forget it.

Hi Chris thanks for that is it the one Andy picked up for me see you seen thanks to you to for that big help.

Hi Karl,

Could you add myself and Ginta to the list. Hope to arrive (very) late Friday night.

Cheers

Reinhard

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Rob
Gav and james
Nick
Chas