Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb meet up

stan

Im going to the club meeting next weekend, having a social and a break from retail, well a little break as i will be in a Metalian Maxi demo trailer :))

If anyone wants any kit bringing let me know..saves postage costs and you'll get forum discount

Ive got all sorts of kit as you know..
80 series drop boxes for 3" lifts (manual trans only)
Fuel tanks on sale at moment
80 series kut snake fender flare set
Brake spring sets, dog bone brake upgrade
Snorkel heads
Camping kit
Awnings
Check out our online shop
http://the-overlander.myshopify.com/collections

i can't find a boab braai bbq on your site Stan do you sell them ?

Yes i know where i can get it Nick for some reason i thought i had seen Stan advertise them on here :confusion-shrug:

Yes i know where i can get it Nick for some reason i thought i had seen Stan advertise them on here :confusion-shrug:
Stan sells some goodies Shane. I'm sure you can't find something to buy from him. There were various cooking bits at the overland show on his stand

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Agreed Karl i started looking and ran away before i got carried away :lol: i don't even want a bbq but the mrs after getting her own little house on the prairie has decided she would like to cook outside :? i must remember to thank Clive for that :icon-rolleyes:

Where I'm building at the min the couple go camping all the time and cook everything outside. They love it.

Sorry for the hijack stan

Got a frontrunner one..dont do boab sorry
We dont list all the frontrunner stuff it would take several weeks to put it on the shop !
Got a cool petromax atago thingy ..and some fire saucers..
Ill put a few bits in with karls trailer load..lol

i can't find a boab braai bbq on your site Stan do you sell them ?

Shane, I bought a Boab Braai and am really disappointed with it. Every time I use it the heat causes it to twist meaning the grill either jams on or can't be put on and the whole thing rocks as if on three legs. You also cannot use the lid as a windshield with the grill in the high position. Overall it is a poor design. Any attempt to discuss its shortcomings is met only with condescension whereby you'll be told you don't know how much charcole to use and that it is clearly user error. I can however confirm that any amount of charcole sufficient to cook causes the warping. Great idea poorly executed.

Thanks Lorin the mrs was just putting her bank details in to buy one , i was thinking its over priced but nothings ideal so may as well get one for life . It looks rugged enough for that but maybe not from your experience .

I'll have mine with me next week if you want a nose

Seen yours at Salisbury Nick and i'm yet to find anything that would suit me better . Would i be right in thinking i can pack it away leaving the cold ash inside ?

Edit

I have stole Stan's thread , sorry Stan i will start another .

Last edited:
Agreed Karl i started looking and ran away before i got carried away :lol: i don't even want a bbq but the mrs after getting her own little house on the prairie has decided she would like to cook outside :? i must remember to thank Clive for that :icon-rolleyes:

Oops, seems like I've started a domestic. :crazy:

You leave Helen alone Shayne, she's a sweetie...:eusa-naughty: :thumbup:

Back