Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb meets 2017

thanks for an awesome weekend chaps! And special thanks to @karl webster for pulling it all together.

What an awesome weekend (even though i had to leave on Saturday night) Great organization!!! The punch hunt was fab I jumped in with Nick (fbnss) we had a blast. If we won it was down to me and if we lost it was down to Nick!!! :)

Nick (fbnss) - thanks for the laughs!!!!
Chris (Grey ghost) Thanks for the vinyl man - I placed an order with him today
Trevor and team thanks for sorting the punch hunt - it was awesome - great job!!
Carl thank for taking on the banking (haha) responsibility - i know how much you loved it !!
Ian Rubie - Really appreciate the 100 series experience - you might see me in one of those soon :)

Cant wait till the next one!!

Thanks Roy

Playing with editing still, seamless, no help required!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Collie and blue bells
DSCF9839.jpg
7.jpg
DSCF9818.jpg

Hello digger Dave, didn't get to talk much sorry. You'll be happy to know digging but has a new video out, it's...

Hello digger Dave, didn't get to talk much sorry. You'll be happy to know digging but has a new video out, it's...
Hi Nick, yeah I had to leave early-ish on Saturday so it was a bit of a whirlwind (and I couldn't not play in the woods obviously). Still, we're hoping to come again in September

I know diggin britt well (its a small world in archaeology) I actually work with her a lot. She doesn't half fall foul of the H&S people on building sites, but for some reason they let her get away with it

Is the revised date now confirmed? Want to try and get it booked off.

Cheers mate, although I've just found out there's a chance I might not be able to have those dates either.

I can't bloody win.

Last edited:
Back