Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LJ70 fender flare options/nominations?

Kileni

As I look for fender flare options, where should I be looking? How can I know what will fit my 1988 LJ70? Will any 4-Runner or Toyota pickup stuff be compatible?

83201BA3-5BFC-4CD5-8CFB-A780608CFF9D.jpeg
I have used 3dr landrover Discovery ones on my Prado and fit with very little modification.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm sure they ship internationally.

I've ordered and fitted parts from all over the world on mine. :shifty:

View attachment 134054 I have used 3dr landrover Discovery ones on my Prado and fit with very little modification.
Shaun, can you send me some closer photos of where the arches and bumpers meet please. I like them but would like to see the joins. Also do you have a link to them ones on ebay. I looked it up but don't know which ones yours are

P3030001.JPG
I had some flexible rubber ones on my KZJ70, universal and just bent to shape, we riveted it using the holes left from removing the OE fibreglass ones.

I would avoid any flares made of fiberglass, like those ebay ones. :shifty:

Fiberglass ones not only crack and break very easily, their also quite heavy. :thumbdown:

What you want are some super flexible ABS ones straight out of Turkey! :icon-twisted:

http://ala-plast.com/cz/off-road-4x4/poszerzenia-nadkoli-do-toyota-land-cruiserj70.html

Or some like Shaun's, I'm sure those Disco ones are probably ABS.
Hi.Can you tell me were from Turkey you bay fender.I from Bulgaria close to the Turkey.
Thanks
Best regards

Hi guys. I see that most of the pics on this thread seem to show lift kits installed. Excuse my ignorance as I am relatively new to Landcruisers. I bought a 2015 76 series, 30th anniversary edition in Dubai and am looking at putting on some big wheels and adding a 2" lift. Would you generally recommend it? Thanks all.

Back