Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lockers

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
I'm willing to give a few beer tokens for anyone's diff lock actuators that are scrap.

Thanks

I might have one or two in the garage, I'll take a look and let you know.

How scrap Karl? I've got a front where the alloy has a bloody great hole in it and the spring inside is rusted to Fluck! :lol: Hardly anything left of the body of it.

Thanks Ian. If you can let me know when you get chance.

Cheers Clive. Postage will prob be a killer though:think:

Thanks Ian. If you can let me know when you get chance.

Cheers Clive. Postage will prob be a killer though:think:

I'll surprise you one day Karl and drive to the UK. I've got a shopping list as long as my arm, love to have a kick around your yard!

It's very depressing here wanting stuff with nowt in the scrappies!

I can send you a container over mate with no issues at all once funds are cleared :icon-wink:

Get yourself over. Once you have been to my yard you will have to die though :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can send you a container over mate with no issues at all once funds are cleared :icon-wink:

Get yourself over. Once you have been to my yard you will have to die though :lol:

It might be worth it!

What's the going rate for a front axle complete for an 80? Maybe a pm would be better. I don't know how to get it here but there must be some shippers...:think:

Sorry false alarm. I did have but forgot that the bits I had got used to try and make a working one.

No probs Ian. If any turn up you know I'm looking :icon-wink:

Ill pm you Clive.

So long as Oiley gets his MOT tomorrow & Tony says I can come.... And I can find the corroded hung o' junk ;-)

Got one from a 90 here, the mating surface of the casing is scrap and the shaft has come out so not sure how much use it is to you but I can make sure it gets to Lincomb if you want it?

Sounds good thanks lads. Pm me a price first though please.

Ps Gav.
Can you bring those bits with you please? Also be nice to see MUX make a show again really.

Make sure he does make it there.

Snow will be here soon and a lanning trip may need to be on the cards.

Back