Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for an 80 series

sambrown

New to the club and am looking for a very reliable 80 series to transport large family and hounds throughout Scotland over the next 10 years or more. Completely green to this world of the 80 series but would really love to find one and am looking for any advice you may have.

Welcome! :)

There is quite a queue for a nice 80. Read as much of the site as you can and you'll learn loads.

Also when you find one, generally best to post a link to it on here. There are loads that are known to the forum already that are known to be bad or through a dodgy dealer so it may save you loads of time.

Great choice! It took me 6 months to find a good one - and then I had to pay well over the "list price", but it is worth it. Just now and again a forum member will have to say a sad goodbye to his 80, so that would be a very good option - but you would have to be quick off the mark. Great forum for helpand advice.

What's your criteria and budget, ie. 12/24V auto or manual, pristine or scratter? I only ask because it helps others when looking.
I am viewing one tomorrow in W.Yorks on behalf of someone abroad

Andy.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just remember that the newest is 15 years old just to keep things in perspective.

Mines in the classified section, page 2 just over half way down.

Last edited:
Not really clive to most a car is just a car , a boat is just a boat and a plane is just a plane ....... but don't tell a pilot that !

Chequered flag! Well The artist formerly known as lol.
Drove past the other day as been over to Halifax, loads of caravan/campers and a few 80's and other various 4x4's

Back