Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for replacement 80 arches

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Since the demise of my arches in a trench, I just haven't been happy with the aesthetics of my truck. OK if you have a massive lift and monster rubber, but on a average 80 it looks sorta wrong. I just don't seem to be coming up with anything useful on replacement arches on Gurgle.

I went to Paddocks today, man they were slow, and tried a set of Flexi-arches off a Disco. Whoa! The front ones are bang on. OK a different curve but overall a really really good fit. Even come with a trim fill pack. But the rear ones, err a zillion miles out. There was a Disco parked next to me and they didn't even fit that. The bloke explained that they only fit once you have hacked the arches out. Hmm.

I didn't try the front ones on the back which was a mistake, but at that price I could do without buying two sets anyway.

So what do we know about replacement arches. Happy to rivet, bolt, glue, weld? them on to the bodywork. I know that Arctic Trucks make some monster ones, but that's a bit OTT.

Has anyone come across any. Surly with the prevalence of 80s someone must make some somewhere.

Chris

Apparently the arches off a Wrangler (Jeep) are pretty good :think:

if you need toyota 80 arches i do have some in stock, and i may have your colour aswel. only if you want to put back toyota arches.

Cheers Trigger. I view your e-bay pages regularly. I do think the genuine ones look good, but they get ripped off quicker than blinking.

PM me with a price for 4 if you would please. Mine were that dark silver gunmetal grey colour. But even black would do.

Chris

Back