Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lpg spark plugs

Aspire

Country Flag
england
Hi ,

There has been loads of people asking about spark plugs on LPG cars just had a nice chat with NGK today anD they have a new range just for gas SKU 1496 . Don't know if anyone tried these as they are not cheap.

I have ordered a set as my truck on tick over is hunting a tad. Will let you know the results. Also will be fitting an electronic flash lube system for protection.

Regards

Simon

Have been using this plug . Found it to be better than BKR5EYA and BKR5EIX which I have used in the past.
also depending on the system you are using as better systems allow finer tuning , this can cause higher temps in the combustion process.
Another thing to check is your valve clearances as these can change quickly when using LPG.
ie your exhaust valve clearance decreases and no amount of flash lube will prevent valve and seat erosion .
You don't say what system you have fitted ,maybe be able to point you I the right direction to cure your hunting problem.

New plugs distributor cap and rota. Arm fitted seems much smoother and power through the revs with no hesitation.

The rpta arm and distributor cap showing signs of wear.

Back