Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LWB drivers seat...........

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
.........does the drivers seat in the LWB (5door) Colorado work in the same way as the drivers seat in the SWB (3door) Colorado :?: By this I mean does it have the lever on it allowing the seat back to flop forwards & then the seat to move forwards on the runners :) Or is it only the SWB (3door) models whos seats have this function :?:

The reason I ask is because the drivers seat in Fiery although functional is heading towards totaly warn out & it would be great to replace it with one thats less creeky & sticky (thats the seat I'm talking about not the wife :lol: ). If I can confirm they both have the same functions (again the drivers seats & not the wife :lol: ) it will give me a better chance of tracking a descent one down :D

Also while I'm asking questions about the LWB (5door) Collie could someone tell me if the seat belt in the centre seating posistion on the row of seats directly behind the drivers & passenger seats is a lap belt or a three point belt :?: I've got to say it was a bit of a surprise to me to find it's a lap belt in the SWB (3door) Collie :o

Hello my drivers seat doesn't flop down but it maybe because its an electric one so the basic models may have and yes my middle seat has a lap belt.

Joe

OK :cool: Thanks for your replies guys :thumbup:

Looks like I'm stuck with tracking down someone who's breaking a SWB then with the same trim & a descent drivers seat :roll: Shouldn't be to much of a challenge :lol: ;)

Back