Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

May have an axle problem

What's wrong with my reply to you Karl I tried to do it after lunch but sometimes it hasn't work.

What's wrong with my reply to you Karl I tried to do it after lunch but sometimes it hasn't work.
It's considered bad form to bring a PM (Private Message) into the public domain Anthony, its started privately for a reason and is trusted to stay that way. Posting anything publically from a PM is a breach of that trust.

Bad form I though you clubbies were a team all mates, all for one and one for all not a secret underground movement. A breach of that trust what's that about? all I though I was asking was a little knowledge and guidance from people who owned and drove a car. If the cost of help is a favor owed and called in on the dark side of a club what else are you hiding from the "public domain" I don't trust or want to get into involved in a "club" that try's and does have secretes. Its just a car that you can work, mess about and enjoy...so on that front I'm out.

Bad form I though you clubbies were a team all mates, all for one and one for all not a secret underground movement. A breach of that trust what's that about? all I though I was asking was a little knowledge and guidance from people who owned and drove a car. If the cost of help is a favor owed and called in on the dark side of a club what else are you hiding from the "public domain" I don't trust or want to get into involved in a "club" that try's and does have secretes. Its just a car that you can work, mess about and enjoy...so on that front I'm out.

There's no issue Anthony. Everyone is here to help.
Let's all chill and go back to the topic in hand.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
To be fair I don't think Anthony understood how the forum works. By definition his PM was'nt a PM as it was posted publicly. Most members like to deal privately where transactions are carried out. Nothing dodgey at all.

To be fair I don't think Anthony understood how the forum works. By definition his PM was'nt a PM as it was posted publicly. Most members like to deal privately where transactions are carried out. Nothing dodgey at all.
Thats the way I responded Frank. I've been bemused by the response all day. I just don't understand how anyone could think that way, unless maybe he read it one way and interpreted it another which it seems is what he did.

Last edited:
Back