Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Membership number

spackrackman

I am on a phone so not so easy to browse so I will just ask. Took insurance out with footman James for my troopy. Mentioned that I am part of a forum... this one. They want a members number. Do I have one?

Also does anyone have a v55/5 form knocking around? I have been waiting two weeks from the dvla and still nothing. Will pay for the postage.

Have thirty days insurance on the chassis number and 20 have passed by already. God knows what's going on at the dvla at the mo.

Jonnie

Ok finally the v55 arrived today. So no one of the 45 folk who have read this knows if we have a membership number? Do I need to be a paid up member for one? Or does one actually exist?
Anyone?

Not aware of any membership number. I can't see one in my profile. Not sure what a 'paid up member' is either?

I think for a members number I'd use the one that appears when you hover a cursor over your name; for example Towpack is 6941-Towpack, Spackrackman is 5801-Spackrackman and mine is 7563-Paddler Ed. It also appears when you click on your name and go to your profile, so it'll show in the address bar at the top.

The other part; the paid up member bit refers to someone who has contributed to the running of the site in a financial way. I think that there are some benefits attached to that, including an ability to post pictures more easily and some other bits and pieces.

Hope that helps a bit,

Ed

No number appears when I hover the curser over my name or anyone else's I can't see a number anywhere on my profile either.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Got it, thanks Ian.

Maybe my explanation wasn't the best... blame exam brains.... I've done 2 exams for uni so far this week (including one earlier today), with another one tomorrow and another next week...

Back