Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

####### mice!

That’s fine until one of them brings a live one in as a gift. :lol: Then let’s it go in the kitchen to run in under the cupboards.

Yeah thats trueish! When I got the last kitten, the oldest female caught and kept a live mouse alive "for him!" So she left the live mouse in front of him. and retracted back about 6ft or so and watched very attentively.. he was kinda bewildered, failed to do much lost the mouse flumped it to say! She caught it immediately and returned the mouse back right in front of him. He flumped it again and she recaught it and killed it within a foot away of him!
Months onwards He's surely pulling in 4 -5 mice per day now and it was so good to see how my favorite cat trained up the youngster! Cat's are real good if they're not lazy!

That’s fine until one of them brings a live one in as a gift. :lol: Then let’s it go in the kitchen to run in under the cupboards.
hmm, that reminds me of a local bloke I used to work with. "mad pete the horse rustler from biddulph moor"..
great bloke, bit of a character etc. lets say he liked a drink.
he got home in the early hours one night after a session to find a rat in the kitchen. in his stupor he reached for the shotgun..
well, he made a mess of his kitchen, rat probable got away. he was a joiner though..

Our Kelpie x Collie is quick enough to catch the mice and kill them - we had some getting in the house and she decided it was her mission to find all of them where ever they were.

First one didn't die as she was surprised she caught it, but all subsequent ones have been despatched quickly by dog or mousetrap + peanut butter.

hmm, that reminds me of a local bloke I used to work with. "mad pete the horse rustler from biddulph moor"..
great bloke, bit of a character etc. lets say he liked a drink.
he got home in the early hours one night after a session to find a rat in the kitchen. in his stupor he reached for the shotgun..
well, he made a mess of his kitchen, rat probable got away. he was a joiner though..
Reminds me of a UB 40 song. :)

Back