Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My 50th for sale

Congrats Nathan, sad and happy for you at the same time, as I can't imagine ever doing all that work and then having to sell.

Whoever Steve is, he's got himself a beauty. Stay in touch Nathan, once a member always a member of this forum :lol:

You've provided us with a lot of insight into restorations, I've appreciated your posts very much indeed.

I have to echo Clive's post really. Stay in touch. You'll probably get another cruiser one day.

The 100 has gone, a couple of the kids have moaned at me already, but I think it's the right thing to do. I'm sure that the new owner (Steve), will introduce himself at some point.

Guess I won't be posting for a while - maybe until I get a hankering for a 200?? The last few years, being a member of the forum has been really good, lots of help when I've asked for it - real gents - so thanks for that!

N
Hi Nathan, the vehicle is still listed on eBay.

What a shame to see it like that after the time and money that went into it.

Shame - I wouldnt have been able to cut the wing after seeing how tidy it was !

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can't help wondering if there's a sad story behind the resale myself . How many of us like the idea of buying the best we can and prepping it for adventure , maybe the guys finances went pear shaped or maybe a doctor told him to sell it ?

I can't help wondering if there's a sad story behind the resale myself . How many of us like the idea of buying the best we can and prepping it for adventure , maybe the guys finances went pear shaped or maybe a doctor told him to sell it ?
You have a valid point Shayne

It would explain the money spent on it since purchase, I'm sure it wasn't spent on essentials, that truck was tip-top.

Back