Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My 95 Series Prado 1998

Stokesy01

Garage
uploadfromtaptalk1453802366865.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1453802366865.jpg

Welcome and got to say very tidy motor looks the part :thumbup:

Thanks, only just fitted new tyres on it last week. Broke the old bank ballance.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
View attachment 24876

A bit of info for any Prado 90/95.
If you have a clunking noise when you go over a sharp bump, then glue some rubber on the u shaped door support bracket. There will be a gap between the two brackets. My door use to move a couple of millimetres, problem is now fixed.

and for me white is the best colour...

nice - the 95's are the best :)

That's right Steve - as us 90 series owners know, 95s are the best.:thumbup:

However to be more specific, 3.4 v6 95s are the best of the best............:icon-wink:

<< Runs and hides before a barrage of abuse from various other LC owners! >>

The black beast of Barry has spoilt me , every week i waste hours searching for something better while knowing before i start nothing can be more fun to drive than my swb 90 . My father in law (who sadly passed away yesterday) commented on my truck only last week saying the SAS will want to hire it from you for weekend missions soon :icon-biggrin:

Looks mint Stokesy i do like the white ones though if i had one it would likely end up painted like a 1980's style rally car with progressive stripes and whatnot :shifty:

Sorry to hear about your father in law Shayne, a man with a sense of humour from that SAS comment.

Lovely looking truck there Stokesy, welcome aboard.

I'm turning a deaf ear to the 'best truck' comments, each to their own, I say...

But, only when you've tried them all, can you say one or another Land Cruiser is the best, and I've only ever driven my 80. :lol:

Lol, the 95 is the best as its the only LC i have driven!

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

Soz about father in law Shayne

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

For me it is a question of power to weight I like the grunt of the 80 series 4.2 but a 3" exhaust gives me that out of a 3L td but the 4.2 is bombproof :think: size is nice but it means sacrifice . The best Landcruiser is the one that best suits your purpose i reckon .

Last edited:
Just noticed Stokesy, you have only 5 posts but became a member in Aug 2014, so my welcome aboard the forum is a bit on the late side :lol:

Whereabouts are you, Australia? Great photos BTW :thumbup:

The black beast of Barry has spoilt me , every week i waste hours searching for something better while knowing before i start nothing can be more fun to drive than my swb 90 . My father in law (who sadly passed away yesterday) commented on my truck only last week saying the SAS will want to hire it from you for weekend missions soon :icon-biggrin:

Looks mint Stokesy i do like the white ones though if i had one it would likely end up painted like a 1980's style rally car with progressive stripes and whatnot :shifty:
sorry to hear the news Shayne

Back