Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My first Landcruiser. Amazon 4.2 Diesel 1998 vintage. A Revelation.

Right, here goes Chaps. The Landcruiser did come from Valley 4x4 ands I am starting to sense a slight degree degree of animosity? Well, the bloke were right with me and was quite open about condition of this vehicle.
@Odin 8 i don’t think there was any animosity meant in the comments, and I’m sure we are all glad your experience was good at Valley 4x4 but we find his advertising highly amusing, it’s always in a “SHOUTING” manner, everything is the the best thing since sliced bread and a general poor use of grammar.

Last edited:
The Landcruiser did come from Valley 4x4 ands I am starting to sense a slight degree degree of animosity?

The guy buys and sells cars , there are good ones and bad ones on every forecourt and I assure you all here hope you got a good one so its nothing personal against you Odin :thumbup:

Its kind of a running joke on here that the landcruiser "KING" has no idea what he is talking about but compensates with BOLD FANTASTICAL claims , thats all .

This is a forum for enthusiasts with a combined vast amount of knowledge about your truck who will be happy to help when your questions roll in so don't be put off by the forums kind of camp fire banter because its tongue in cheek and sooner or later your likely to meet some of us around a real campfire :handgestures-thumb:

Spot on Shayne - this forum and the people on it have been a massive help in keeping my 80 on the road over the last few years - and always great to meet people around a real camp fire, when the opportunity arises.

currently breaking: 1999 100 series.
Ah, sorry, with him being so happy I thought he'd bought an 80.
What is this 100 that you are breaking? There could be some items that I am interested in please. Is the a PM (private message) on this forum?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
To PM someone just click on their avatar and "Start Conversation".

currently breaking: 1999 100 series.

What is this 100 that you are breaking? There could be some items that I am interested in please. Is the a PM (private message) on this forum?
only back axle, auto gearbox, front grille and airbox left.

always on the look out though.

Rear axle diff-lock please as mine is in bits, the housing is corroded.

Back