Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My Intro....Hello Cruiser world!!

GarethsSixty

Country Flag
australia
Hi Guys, just posted in the 60 series section before i realised there was an intro section.
My Names Gareth, I live in North Queensland, own a HJ60 ive pretty much rebuilt, started out as a rust bucket and i cut it all out, welded in new sections and resprayed where needed. Its a 2H and about to receive a turbo, which im working on now.
I love all landcruisers, actually i like Toyotas in general.

I work at a High school as a manual arts teachers Aid in wood work and metal work, and in my spare time I love to go out bush and find some good tracks, explore, camp etc etc. I also love working on anything mechanical...
Cant wait to check out some rides and get some more inspiration!

Gareth

:text-welcomewave: Gareth, very nice intro and there's plenty of 60 enthusiasts on here, they'll be willing to share some of the tricks they've learned.

Photos are obligatory, but you need 15 or so posts, so you could drivel on a bit more about yourself or the truck, (in separate posts) to get the numbers up. :thumbup:

:text-welcomewave: Gareth, very nice intro and there's plenty of 60 enthusiasts on here, they'll be willing to share some of the tricks they've learned.

Photos are obligatory, but you need 15 or so posts, so you could drivel on a bit more about yourself or the truck, (in separate posts) to get the numbers up. :thumbup:

:doh:Just seen your other thread...:doh:

Back