Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My Walkaround video

Lol. Bit further north Chas. Try va-Shona

Got to remember Lazz and me are countrymen - and not really South African :)

those little things really do make a difference.
You need to be able to make a cuppa without unpacking everything. Love the table under the fridge slide.

forgot to ask, how much water can you carry? Do you filter it on the way in or out (or both)?

20141101_115051.jpg

Womble,

In pic above you can see the tank (test fitting) 316 S/S & 120L. Water is filtered in and out. I have a Katadyn filter as well (for a backup) if we come across poor water supply.

We only fill up the main tank with drinking quality water and use that for everything from cooking to showering. Also carry 5L bottle water for quick stops etc.

Hi, fabulous truck. Your attention to detail is superb. Best bits for me…pop up hatches and associated storage, might well steal that one as have a long term plan to fill in over the wheel arches for storage, battery etc. And, best of all, train horns!!! Don't think I'll be copying those but I do love 'em. Much fun could be had/ people upset with those methinks. [emoji48] love the neatly stowed tea set. And the fridge and drawers etc. all of it really. [emoji5]️

Thanks, great video and working well on iPhone via tappytalk.

Happy travels.
Richard

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
looks like a custom water tank. Its funny the more you know what you want, the less it seems to be available. Keeping all the weight forward is essential too.

I did the budget version, with a 12v pump drawing water out of 1 of 4 20L tanks in the back seat area through a 2 micron filter.
http://womblingfree.co.uk/?p=32

Last edited:
Back