Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need a favour, can someone send a PM for me?

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
I have bought a water baldder from Big-Andy on the other site and he is PMing me to ask if i have received it but i cant PM him back to say thanks, can someone do it for me who is not blocked on the other site please

Sorted!

I'll let you know if I get a reply from Andy.

Cheers matey,
Dont want him to think i was ungratful, just need to pick it up from the post office now and fit it. :p

Paul said:
I have bought a water baldder from Big-Andy on the other site and he is PMing me to ask if i have received it but i cant PM him back to say thanks, can someone do it for me who is not blocked on the other site please

Why no start a thread in Small Talk about your PMing being disabled. Should bring you the "full moon" comments again.

I had mentioned in the thread where we talked about bladders to try and say thanks to Andy in the hope he would read it and simon picked up on this, this is what i got back. I thought i had put it quite well, i could have said my PM was turned off rather than not working!

Hi Paul

busaboy wrote:
My one is arriving soon, have the letter from the postman telling me i missed it, cheque is in the post Big andy, sent a while back.
Cant pm you to say thanks as pm doesn't seen to be working

You don't need to keep mentioning it in the open forums - there's a simple explanation - Your use of the Personal Message service was suspended when you started to use the PM service to 'harvest' TLOCUK members for the 'new' LC site.

As I already explained in my last PM, while I wish the new site the best of luck, it will have to find its way WITHOUT the use of ANY of the services that I provide here.
Simon

Hmm so you're not allowed to communicate with Andy in the open forum and your PM is suspended - so how exactly does Simon suggest you contact Andy? I suppose you could write Andy a letter and post it... :roll:

BTW I thought (wrongly) that PM stood for "Private Message" rather than "Personal Message". As Simon has shown, there is nothing private about his PM service at all - silly me :twisted:

Cheers,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Worth noting that both you mentions about your PMs not working have been censored...

Paul, was that response a PM or on the forum? If it was on the open forum, he did us a favour ;)
A few people might be wondering what "the other" site is. :?:

It was a PM, which i then couldn't reply to!!!!
I sent an email and now it is turned back on, to be honest, i really only wanted to say thanks to andy (which i have now done) and thanks to the people who sent a masseage on my behalf.

Back