Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need ECU for 1kzte auto 70 series kzj78 1993 model.

robthebox

Yes the title says it all. if anyone can help me get closer to a solution, that would make me very happy.
Cheers Rob
ps
in case you're interested the capacitors have leaked onto the board and eaten through a load of PC,s plus the board is printed on both sides.

I heard that too, any truck with a 1Kzte should switch, .... But the year is pretty crucial newer or older models it's pot luck. Plus to add insult to injury, the breakers over here will send you anything close, even burned out ones just incase you can't be bothered with the confrontation of getting a refund ... I'm on No 3 now. 2 were burned out and the other had no serial numbers.
Just ordered one from a dealer called Advantage motor spares, reckons they import from Dubai ... Won't get my hopes up tho.
Thanks for your reply ... You in Oz ? Were heading out in December, can't wait :) cheers Rob.

Yeh mate in Coffs north east coast OZ save your money and pick one up when your here.

There is a place called (anything electronic in Nelson NZ )that gets rave reviews from 4 wd clubs might be worthwhile contacting.

Good news, Mr Sims suggested ECU testing LTD .... Now they have done the repair and it works. At £250 plus vat. There was no charge except for posting for the initial look at it. I daren't take off the warranty seal to see what they have done, but I would like to. These guys are Wizards. Thanks Rich.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks to everyone else who posted their helpful ideas and thoughts. We got there in the end !!!!

To Ozcruiser .... just wondering if you can give me any clues where to look for these bits when I'm over there.
ECU No 89661-60250 ...
Control box for A343F gearbox....
Tridon thermostat 71° high flow...
Any heads up will be greatfully received.
Cheers mate ��

Last edited:
Back